Golden Sol Spray Tan
Our Spray Tan solution is an all natural, organic blend that is chemical free and FDA approved. You'll get a sun kissed tan without the orange look or the smell that comes from chemical based solutions. Our solution contains DHA from sugar beets. DHA, which stands for dihydroxyacetone, is what gives you that beautiful brown color. It's a non-toxic, colorless sugar derived from the beet plant.
Now more than ever Spray Tans are the healthy option for a great looking, healthy glo, without the risk of damaging UV rays. Spray Tans can last up to approximately 7 days when you follow our suggested guidelines, and are the perfect choice, when you need a little extra color for special occasions such as weddings, proms, cruises, etc.
Our Spray Tan is affordably priced at $40.00.
After Care Instructions:
- Wait at least 6 hours before showering, bathing or sweating.
- Be very careful when washing hands that water dies not run down arms, this will cause streaking.
- Be careful where you touch! If you are touching sprayed areas with your hands, your hands may end up absorbing color.
- Use plenty of moisturizer after each shower and/or bath. Doing so will help prolong the life of your tan.
- If you can, avoid wearing shoes for the first hour. Shoes can cause the feet to sweat, leaving streaks on the sprayed area.
- You may shower after 6 hours, but keep in mind that your bronzer will wash off and you may look lighter at this time. The DHA (tanning product) will take about 24 hours to fully develop and will become increasingly darker over the first 2 days. Your tan should be at its peak around day 3.
- Please keep in mind that because this product is reacting with the amino acids in your skin, everyone takes the solution differently.